Hi, I’m Young Davey! I was found by a resident with three other cats and taken in for a bit to get out of the cold. Since they couldn’t care for us long-term, we came to the MCSPCA to find our forever families. After a little time adjusting, I’m sitting pretty here waiting to meet and charm you all the way home.
I’m quite the social butterfly and one friendly dude. I am about 1 1/2 years young. I love being petted and return the affection ten-fold with lots of nuzzling. I especially love being petted around the head, and I’ll rub my nose against yours too J. If you have a home with lots of love and play in store, sign me up!
I’m happy to try getting to know your resident felines or be the only one to snuggle up with. Please give this lover boy a home, pronto!
How to Adopt a Pet
Please visit our Homeward Bound Adoption Center in Eatontown to meet our pets.
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!