No doubt I’m the cat you’ve been looking for all along! I came to the MCSPCA after their friends from Catsbury Park found my six kittens and me as strays. It was so nice getting out of the cold and into someplace warm. Now that my kittens have been adopted, I’ll be extra grateful for a home to enjoy an early retirement from motherhood.
I’m a very gentle, loving little girl. I make fast friends with anyone new and being gently petted and lightly nuzzling back plenty, purring away. I also enjoy having lots of playtime, so with all my energy, the more fun toys we can play with together, the better! Like some cats, I might let you know if I’ve had enough, so please mind your kitty etiquette with me ;-).
I am about 1 1/2 years old. I’m not crazy about any of my feline neighbors, so I would have to be an only cat. Hey baby, hey baby, hey! Girls say, boys say I’m the kinda girl everyone wants to adopt, so come bring this sweet, silly girl home today!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!