I will lift your Spirit!
Hello from your adorable little spirit in the sky! I was found all by myself as a stray when I was only two months old. I think they called me Spirit because how else could I have made it so long out there all alone? I’m so happy to be inside at the MCSPCA and waiting for my home. The thing is, though, I’ve been waiting and waiting and waiting!
I’m a very sweet, low-key little 5-month-young lady. I love being petted and playing with toys. I nap with lots of spirit too! I have lots of love and fun to bring to my future family.
I’d love for some feline brothers or sisters at home – I’ve made some good friends here and am happy to make more. With lots of extra attention, I could be an only cat too. Let me bring lots of light into your lives!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!