Fun little Fellow!
Haven’t you heard? Skeeter Bronson is the new handsome! I came to the MCSPCA after a Good Samaritan found me coming to their door for a few days. I really wanted a home, but they couldn’t care for me themselves, so I came to the shelter to find the family that’s been waiting for me.
Your fun is only limited by your imagination, and I can imagine having a ton of fun with you! I’m a very friendly boy who loves getting petted and rubbing up against you. I like to play and explore, so your home will be full of love and activity when we’re together.
I am about 7 months young as of November. I haven’t been with other cats before but am up for getting to know yours if they need a friend. I’m purrfectly content to be your only boy too. I’m pretty much perfect, so let’s skedaddle all the way home!
How to Adopt a Pet
Please visit our Homeward Bound Adoption Center in Eatontown to meet our pets.
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!