Beautiful & Sweet!
My name might make you think one thing, but my purrsonality will definitely show you the wonderful truth – that I’m the best girl ever! I was found as a stray cat and brought to the MCSPCA when no owner was found. Once I got settled into my temporary shelter life, I’ve come out to meet my family.
I’m coming out of my shell more and more, and always enjoy having people visit. I love being petted and will gently nuzzle you back. My ideal home is a quiet one where I can snuggle, play, nap, and look out the window to my heart’s content. Doesn’t that sound like fun?
I haven’t been around cats before but could try getting to know some friendly ones of yours. I am more than happy to be spoiled all the time as your only kitty too. Take this sweet little treat home today!
How to Adopt a Pet
Please visit our Homeward Bound Adoption Center in Eatontown to meet our pets.
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!