Sweet Pebbles has come a long way since the day she came into our shelter.
Pebbles is a 1 year old lab/hound mix from the south and she was petrified with shelter life. After being in foster care, she was officially adopted but returned to us after 6 months. In the home Pebbles bonded with her people but was still very scared of unfamiliar people. She is going back to foster so that she doesn’t have to wait at the shelter for her next (and forever!) home.
Pebbles loves the companionship of other dogs, they teach her that life isn’t so scary after all! Pebbles is adorable and loving, she loves laying in her foster mom’s lap, taking naps and loves her belly rubbed.
Pebbles would do best in a quiet home, with a fenced in yard and patient and loving adopter. We know you will not be disappointed with this amazing girl!
How to Adopt a Pet
Please visit our Homeward Bound Adoption Center in Eatontown to meet our pets.
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!