Hi-Yo, Lil’ Silver away…to your home! Until now, I’ve been a bit of a lone ranger. I was found as a stray cat after my previous owner abandoned me. I started going around the neighbors’ homes looking for a place to stay, but no one could take me in. So here I am, looking for a new place to settle.
After being treated that way, I was super shy at first. Lots of kind humans made me feel better, and now I’ve turned into a real love bug again! A tasty treat like squeeze-up tubes are always the way to my heart, and then it’s all uphill from there.
I love being petted, and I’ll nuzzle back, purr, and even drool a bit. I’ll make muffins and go for a belly rub too, so I just can’t wait for you to see what an absolute sweetheart I am.
I am about 6 years young. I’ll do best in a quiet, adults-only home where I’ll have time to settle in and live the good life. I could live with other cats or be your only one. Either way, I’m ready for my next adventure with you!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!