Lovely in looks & purrsonality!
My name is Lady Lovely and I am one lovely lady! I was found as a stray cat in Neptune, not enjoying the outdoor life so much. After a little time settling in here at the shelter, I’m feeling much more like myself and am ready to meet my family!
Now that I’ve gotten to know some friendly people, I just can’t wait to meet you. I’m quite the delight! I love being petted and return the affection too. I’ll want a nice, quiet home to be loved and played with in. I will fully take advantage of all the cozy beds and window space you have as well.
I am about 1 year young. I’m used to being the only cat and am happy to be your only girl, but I can also try getting along with your own sweet kitties at home. How about making me the newest member of your family?
How to Adopt a Pet
Please visit our Homeward Bound Adoption Center in Eatontown to meet our pets.
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!