Greetings from Lady Everly! I was found as a stray living among the commoners. No more of that! I’m enjoying the peace and quiet right now, but I’m still missing good people and big spaces. Care to lend a hand in that department?
I’m a very sweet and relaxed gal. I like being petted mainly around my cheeks, behind the ears, and a good old fashioned neck scratch. I’ll gladly come to you when I want attention, and like some cats, will let you know when I’ve had enough, so please mind your kitty etiquette!
I am 1 1/2 years young. I’ll do best in a quiet home with all the love, play, and cozy naps whenever I want.
I’m not crazy about other cats, so I would have to be your one and only little fur baby. I am so ready to become part of the family!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!