Who knows she’s a sweet and fun kitty? Gracie does! I was found as a young kitten all alone. I was brought to the MCSPCA for care, fostering, and a trip out to the adoption floor to meet my family. However, I’ve been waiting and waiting to meet them!
I was a little shy at first, but I’ve really come out of my shell since then. I’ll need a minute to get to know you, but once I do, I’ll start gently nuzzling up against you and enjoying some nice, calm petting. When I’m all settled in at home, I’ll live my happiest life and relish all the love, play, and relaxation you can offer.
I am 8 months young as of December. I’m used to being the only cat and am just fine continuing that way with you, but I’m willing to try and make some new friends as well. Will you give me a loving home?
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!