G-Money is in the hoouuusseee!
This cute boy originally came to us as a transport and was adopted out and returned to a different shelter where we picked him up so he could be back in our care. G is a 1.5 year old handsome boy who can be anxious and would benefit from a calm, dog-savvy home.
He should be the only pet in the home so he can be spoiled! G should also be in a home with older teens or adults only who are dedicated to helping him settle in and feel comfortable.
This poor young boy has been through a lot of changes recently so if you feel you are ready to be his next and last home, please submit the Canine Adoption Survey belwo.
How to Adopt a Pet
Please visit our Homeward Bound Adoption Center in Eatontown to meet our pets.
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!