I may only have 90% of a goatee, but I’m 100% sure that I’m the cat for you. I was found as a stray cat by the MCSPCA’s friends over at Catsbury Park. No owner could be found, so I’m waiting and waiting for my forever family to realize how much better their lives will be with me!
I’m a sweet and active 3-years-young boy. I will happily come to you for pets and nuzzles. I have lots of energy waiting to get out, so I will definitely enjoy all the toys you’ve got. Like some cats, I will come to you when I want attention and let you know when I’ve not. I will be happiest in a quiet, adults-only home with a family who knows their kitty etiquette J.
I’m more than happy to be an only cat and could try getting to know another friendly one as well. I’m howling at the moon
How to Adopt a Pet
Please visit our Homeward Bound Adoption Center in Eatontown to meet our pets.
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!