Nothing would make me happier than Slytherin my way into your lives! I was one of 20 kitties abandoned in front of the MCSPCA doors on an early freezing morning. After a little time adjusting, I’m more than ready to fly my broom home to you.
I’ve come out of my shell a lot and love meeting new people. I like being petted, playing, and exploring new places. I’ll have so much fun doing all that with you, plus exploring your little chamber of secrets and watching out the window.
I am a 2 year young cutie pie. I’m no stranger to sharing space with cats, and don’t mind living with other friendly ones at home. I could be your one and only boy too. You won’t need a magic potion to fall in love with me!
How to Adopt a Pet
Please visit our Homeward Bound Adoption Center in Eatontown to meet our pets.
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!