What up, NJ? Your new paw-pumping best friend is ready for his home! I was found in Freehold as a stray and brought to the MCSPCA when no owner was found. I was very friendly even then, and I’m happy to say nothing’s changed!
I’m a most affable young man. I am 4 1/2 years young. I love being petted am very social. I also like to explore and always run up to meet new people. Your home will be full of love and fun when we’re enjoying every day together!
I’m happy to be the only cat and get spoiled all by myself. I can’t say if I’ve been around cats before, but I could try getting to know a friendly, mellow one of yours too.
Get ready to drop some serious purr-beats together!!!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!