Chris Wrinkles is a sweet old man baby (14 years) looking for his forever home Chris (black and tan) is a senior min-pin/chi mix who was found as a stray in awful shape, both physically and emotionally. Luckily he received top-notch medical care from our team and landed in an incredible foster home where he’s been doing great.
Chris is a gentle boy who likes the company of other dogs and would do well in a quiet, low traffic home without any small kids that may scare him. When Chris first came to us he didn’t want anything to do with people, but he’s made fantastic progress and now is a lap napper Chris would love a dog-savvy family who can show him what it’s like to be appreciated in his golden years!
Interested in meeting Chris Wrinkles? Submit your adoption survey (bit.ly/3nE1kbh) or learn more by calling 732-542-5962! You can see our other adoptables here: bit.ly/3l9EtmZ
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members). Adoptions are by appointment!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!