Hello from the future center of your universe! I was found as a stray with my sister at only a month ago. The person who found us cared for us for a couple months, and then we came to the MCSPCA to find homes. My sister was adopted, so I hope my turn is coming up soon!
I’m continuing to adjust to shelter life, so I might seem a little shy at first. The more time we take to get to know each other, the more comfortable I’ll be with you. When I’m home and settled, I’ll be the cuddly, playful kitty that’s just pawing to get out!
I am 7 months young as of November. I’d be happy to live with a confident kitty at home who will help bring me out of my shell even more, but I can be an only cat too with extra attention, as well as a little patience while I find my way. Let’s be one happy little family together!
How to Adopt a Pet
Please visit our Homeward Bound Adoption Center in Eatontown to meet our pets.
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!