Named after a part of the city that never sleeps, comes a cat who’s happy doing just that! I came to the MCSPCA after my owner sadly became homeless and could no longer care for me. Losing my home and family has been very upsetting, but I am eager to find someone to make a special new connection with.
After some time settling in, I’m feeling more optimistic. I love being gently petted and nuzzling back as I purr away. Like some cats, once in a while I might let you know when I’ve had enough, so I would do best in a quiet, adults-only home. After that, all I need is a lot of love and some good food and exercise to shed a few of these pounds!
I am 9 years young. Unfortunately I am not a fan of other cats, so I would have to be your only pet. Don’t mind the grumpy-looking façade – I’m the sweet lady who will make life happy as can be!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!