Newly retired mama!!
Hi, there! Will you help me enjoy an early retirement from motherhood? I was found nearby as a stray cat, and soon after arriving at the MCSPCA, gave birth to three kittens! We got to be in foster for a while, and now my kittens can find homes of their own. I’m certainly ready for mine!
You are looking at one very sweet and low-key girl. I like being petted and played with, and am looking for a quiet home to enjoy both in to the fullest. Don’t forget about those cozy beds to nap in and nice views out the window to take in as well!
I am 2 years young. I haven’t been around any cats besides my kittens, but I could try getting to know a laidback one at home, or be your only lady to spoil rotten. Take me home and see how I, well, blossom!
How to Adopt a Pet
Please visit our Homeward Bound Adoption Center in Eatontown to meet our pets.
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!