Like trying to ice skate uphill, sometimes you can’t catch a break! I think that’s about to change, though. Despite being abandoned with 19 other cats at the MCSPCA’s doors on a very cold morning, I’m optimistic that better days are coming.
It’s been a tough road going from hoarding cat life to shelter cat life, so you can imagine that would make me seem a bit shy at first. I’m happy being petted but still need some time to get to know new people. When we really become good friends, I’ll go for a little tummy rub and muffin making J. I can’t wait to be in a quiet home to experience all the love, play, and space I never could before.
I am about 2 years young. I’m more than willing to share my first real home with other friendly kitties (it might give me a little more confidence too). Help me have the life I’ve always wanted!
How to Adopt a Pet
Please visit our Homeward Bound Adoption Center in Eatontown to meet our pets.
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!