Banjo is a 2 year old handsome man who was found it bad conditions. Even though he had a rough start to life, Banjo is still a super friendly boy. He can be a bit excited and jumpy when he meets people but that’s just because he’s so happy!
Banjo also LOVES toys and could play fetch all day long. He’s also pretty into food so he may get up on the counters if there’s something yummy up there. We think he would do best in a home with kids 15+ and we aren’t sure if he likes dogs yet.
Banjo was stressed in the shelter so we sent him to foster to learn about living in a home and being loved.
If you are interested in learning more about this cutie, please fill out our Canine Adoption Survey.
How to Adopt a Pet
Please visit our Homeward Bound Adoption Center in Eatontown to meet our pets.
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $100
- Dogs over 6 months: $250
- Puppies under 6 months: $550
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!